Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Centrino Advanced N 6235 Bluetooth not detected

GKaus
Beginner

Hi,

I have a HP Spectre XT Pro running windows 7 professional 64 bit Service Pack 1. My laptop came with an Intel Centrino 6235 installed. There has never been a problem with the wifi. However, recently on trying to connect a Bluetooth device, I realised there was no Bluetooth adapter detected in the Device Manager. I have updated the BIOS, and all drivers to the latest versions. Proset and bluetooth drivers are all in version 17 now. But Bluetooth just wont show up. I realise that many people are having problems with this adapter. Is there a solution?

In some of the forums people have suggested tapink pin 51 or pin 20 of the board. I'm wondering if that would help in my case. I'm also wondering if a fresh install of Windows 7 would work. Has somebody finally overcome this problem? Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi gopalkaushik,

I am sorry you are having this problem.

We are working this issue on a different thread so I recommend you posting your issue here:

/thread/31247?start=45&tstart=0 https://communities.intel.com/thread/31247?start=45&tstart=0

Kevin M

0 Kudos