Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Conexión wifi se desconecta cada 5 minutos a pesar de la actualización del controlador con la aplicación de intel

idata
Employee

Desde la última actualización de Windows tengo un grave problema de conectividad wifi con mi portatil HP. Los demás dispositivos en casa están perfectos así que no es problema con el router.

He visto googleando que a muchos les ha pasado y que lo han solucionado cambiando el controlador, por lo que he venido a la página de intel y he descargado el programa que detecta la configuración actual del ordenador y recomienda los controladores que se deben instalar, pero no ha solucionado el problema, es más para poder escribir este mensaje ya he tenido que conectar y desconectar 4 veces y me estoy volviendo loca.

¿Qué debo hacer para solucionar esto?

Un saludo de una usuaria desesperada.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello sagueroc,

Please keep in mind that this forum is supported in english, so we will use this language in our replies. Using our online translator we understand your wireless adapter is losing wifi connectivity after the latest Windows* update.

As you suggested, other users have reported similar issues, however, there may be different causes and possible actions that can help. Please consider the following items:

1. Our main recommendation is to contact the http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/topics/OEMs.html Computer Manufacturer Support (HP). Make sure your are using their latest wireless drivers, and also check with them for any recommendation about BIOS updates for your PC.

2. Use the configuration from the document: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking/000005544.html Recommended Settings for 802.11n Connectivity.

3. Disable the Bluetooth component in your PC. This is normally done with a switch in the PC chassis, a key combination, or from Windows Settings.

4. Update the firmware of your wireless access point/router.

If the issue persists, please provide the following information:

- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Download Intel® System Support Utility, run the tool with the connection work fine and use it to create a report with all sections, once the report is created, click on the "Next" button. In the following screen, save the report to a file. Then use the Advanced editor options of the communities to add the resulting file to your post as an attachment.

- Access point model and firmware version.

Regards,

Jonathan B.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello sagueroc,

Please let us know if there has been any progress, or in case you require further assistance about this.

Regards,

Jonathan B.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hell Jonathan,

as I said in my first message, I had already installed the "Intel Driver Update Utility Installer" and the correct update of the wireless controller seems to be the solution to the problem, at least to this day. I don't trust in next updates of Windows. Sorry for English mistakes.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello sagueroc,

You are correct, clean driver installation often helps with this type of issue. Please let us know if you need any additional information, or if there are further issues.

Regards,

Jonathan B.
0 Kudos