Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Driver 22.200.0.3 deleted the reference device names

imvagsig
Novice

Hello! 

Microsoft started sending your new driver version 22.200.0.3 using Windows Update. If you look at the structure of the driver, you will see that the names of the reference device names have shifted from their proper place to the very bottom of the configuration file. View attachment. 
Please fix this bug. This bug is present only in the driver and it is not visible in the system, i.e. it is not critical. 

* At the moment, engineers have not fixed the problem.

Duplicate discussion since you are not responding to old discussions.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello imvagsig,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We appreciate you report this to us. I will be taking this for review, as soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello imvagsig,

Thank you for your patience on this matter.

In this case, we recommend you to report this to Microsoft as well, since they are the ones who uploaded the driver, and we have not received any additional reports about this issue.

Once again, we appreciate you took the time to report this.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
imvagsig
Novice

Hello!

You upload the drivers to the Microsoft repository and the responsibility lies on your shoulders, that is, Intel!

0 Kudos
canehurri
Employee

Hi, can you please add a valid INF file? (which version has it?)

0 Kudos