Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Driver for Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235

Cossette
Beginner
The driver for Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 is no longer available for download. Where can I find him? System Windows 10 21H2 (x64)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The good news is I kept a copy of these drivers in my archive. The bad news is they are too big to attach here, so I am setting up a temporary share to host these files for you.

Check your Private Messages inbox. If you haven't used this capability before, you click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The good news is I kept a copy of these drivers in my archive. The bad news is they are too big to attach here, so I am setting up a temporary share to host these files for you.

Check your Private Messages inbox. If you haven't used this capability before, you click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

0 Kudos
Adam89
Beginner

Dear Mr. Scott,

I accidentally deleted my N 6235 driver and can't connect internet wirelessly now. If you can share the drivers for win8, win8.1 and win10, I would appreciate

Kind Regards,

Adam

0 Kudos
Andrea22
Beginner

Hi Mr. Scott,

I have some problems with N 6235 and I need to reinstall the drivers, but, as Cossette pointed out, they are not online at Intel Support anymore. May I ask you if can send me the download link?

Thanks for your time,

best regards,

Andrea

0 Kudos
Jef_More
Beginner

Estimado Sr. Scott, no puedo conectarme a Internet de forma inalámbrica, mi N 6235 es una versión antigua. Si me puedes compartir los drivers para win10 te lo agradeceria

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello Cossette,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see those fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, website helpful to address your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued".

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Adam89,

I have sent you a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For this message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the blue Communities banner) and then select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 258th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Andrea22,

I have sent you a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For this message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the blue Communities banner) and then select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 317th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Jef_More,

...S

P.S. You are the 321st WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
analaura-6
Beginner

Hello Scott, would you please send me the link to the driver also? thank you, Ana

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I have been doling out the drivers to one user at a time, so that I could collect user information to use in my argument that the files need to be reposted. I am at the point of giving up, however. Intel is saying that there is a security risk associated with reposting the drivers and that Intel Legal is simply not going to allow it.

So, I am providing a share link here that will allow anyone to pull the final file releases for the various discontinued Wireless Adapters that I had archived: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtacZBU04mo-j-tQ34BdSDv6y1BFsg?e=7gn50T. Where possible, I have included the original Release Note files; where not possible, I have created Release Note files with what information I have access to.

If someone wants to take these files and put them on a file sharing service, go for it. Let me know where they are available and I will remove them from my share.

...S

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Use this link: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtacZBU04mo-j-tQ34BdSDv6y1BFsg?e=7gn50T to access my archive. Subfolders provide final driver packages for most of the Discontinued Wireless adapters.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos