Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SSyno
Novice

Drivers for Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Card?

Jump to solution

Just put a new system together and installed an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 in it. Used Windows 8 Pro. x64. I cannot find drivers for the Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260.

Anyone know where I can get drivers for this card? I purchased the card from Provantage.

0 Kudos
183 Replies
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

As mentioned earlier, we will make them available through the search soon.

We appreciate your patience.

RAnso
Beginner

Installed AC 7260 in my asrock AM1H-ITX mini pcie slot, windows 7 and last driver (17.0.5). Connection drops continuosly and adapter disconnects-connects every minute. Tried almost all imaginable setting combinations. Any suggestion? Thinking of returning device, very dissappointed...

Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

This thread deals about a different subject but I see that you are using a wireless adapter for laptop on a desktop system. It is very possible that the integration of the wireless adapter and antennas is not optimal leading to such undesired behavior. This type of integration must be validated by the respective system manufacturer.

http://www.intel.com/support/wireless/wlan/sb/CS-011644.htm Intel® Wi-Fi Products — Regulatory information regarding hardware installation or upgrade

We suggest contacting the system manufacturer for a list of validated adapters or using the http://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/product-briefs/dual-band-wireless-ac-726... Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 for Desktop, which is PCIe x1 and comes with antennas.

JSmit104
Beginner

That link isn't working. I'm very interested in finding a driver for Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 7260 for XP myself. I recently got a Precision M6800 Mobile Workstation and I want to put XP on it, but it's like impossible to find drivers for it. If I could even just find a wireless driver for it I'd be happy, and worry about the rest later. I'd like to find a video driver too but first thing's first.

Thanks for any help