Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Failed to Parse Setup.Xml error, setup.xml çözümlenemedi hatası

Eren19
Beginner

While I was downloading one of the wifi driver of the intel, installer has crashed so I had to shut it down from task manager. After I shut down the installer I restarted pc and tried to open installer again but Failed to Parse Setup.Xml error was kept coming of then I searched error and finally solve it with silent install. But  after 2 days while I was downloading another intel driver this error came of again, I don't want to make silent install everytime can someone help me without silent installing.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Eren19
Beginner

I tried  to install again with silent install but this time silent install doesn't worked too, so I am desperate right now 

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Eren19

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this behavior further, could you please provide the following information?

1- Is the Intel® Wireless adapters the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or did you install/integrate it on the system?

2- Please provide the step-by-step details on how you are installing the drivers (both, normal install and silent install).

3- Since you mentioned the Silent install is not working at this moment, are you getting the same error message? (Failed to Parse Setup.Xml)

4- Please shared the links that you are using to download the drivers experiencing this behavior.

5- please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread to gather more details about your system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

Note: To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Eren19

We would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Eren19

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos