Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Help please: Intel Wireless AC 9560 pilot update blocked/impossible

OZ
Beginner

I had to update the pilots of my Intel Wireless AC9560 (current version: 20.60.0.7). I first went on intel website to download the new pilots (20.110.0) but it still didn't work. Then I went to the diagnostic and update installation webpage (through Intel Driver and Support Assistant Installer) but I could not update the pilot to the new version 20.110.0.3: I receive the following error message "Installation blocked: Impossible to install this software in your system". I still cannot connect to internet through my WiFi connexion, could you please help me, I have urgent work. Thank you for your help

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Hello OZ, Thank you for posting on the Intel® Communities. Did you integrate the Wireless Card to your computer? What is your computer model? Did you try the driver from your computer manufacturer? Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Mesbah
Beginner

Intel Instal Blocked.JPG

Any solution for this?

Sorry, Intel did not allow me post new message.

0 Kudos
MWulf1
Beginner

Same here, first launched the downloaded driver .exe (x64 for my Windows x64 laptop)

To update to from current 20.90 to 20.11 and got this.

Capture-23012019 145825.png

Rebooted and tried again but got this

Capture-23012019 150054.png

Any suggestions?

Lenovo P52 laptop

Windows 10 x64 latest version

Intel Wireless AC 9560

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
To all the new users, please help us to track his behavior by creating a new thread. Add all you information on a new thread, you can take this thread as reference. If you already have one, please stick with it. OZ, if you need further assistance let us know. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Mesbah
Beginner

As new user Intel Forum blocked me from starting new topic.

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
OZ, If you have more questions, please let us know. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
OZ, I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos