Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

How do i control the AC9260 for the RF certification test ?

RF006449
Beginner

As we know, the AC9260 is a combo module that supports wifi and bluetooth. Now, a problem makes me feel puzzle that How do i control the AC9260 for the RF certification test ?  i am not sure if there are driver and tools with GUI to do this work can make AC9260 transmit or receive RF signals according to certification demand is bond with different countries of regions. if yes,please give me a help,thank you very much. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello RF006449

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We need more information on your specific setup and your current project. Please share with us the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results 

• Download the Intel SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows
  • Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,  

David G.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.   

Best regards,  

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos