Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

I can't pair my Samsung M390 with my Phone via Bluetooth in Windows 10

GCarl1
Beginner

This is driver is still not working...I can't pair my phone with my laptop. Can you talk about the Bluetooth in Win7 vs. Win10? What is different about them?

It used to work with Win7 but when I upgraded to Windows 10. I lost the features. I used to be able to discover nearby phones and send pictures but now I can't even see the other and when they ocassionally do the pairing will not be persistent. It says yes and then disconnects. Also, what is different between the Bluetooth that Windows 7 uses and Window 10?

0 Kudos
10 Replies
GCarl1
Beginner

Let me give you more details about my setup so I can get help. I have a Samsung M390 that used to work and the Intel Bluetooth product used to pop a windows showing me the downloads.

I installed a driver today on windows for the phone but it pairs but will not hold. It says "yes pairing" but drops the connection. Also, I have to do it from the Windows side not the phone side.

I found the image of the driver that works and I need to get it back.

0 Kudos
GCarl1
Beginner

There is something wrong with this driver. It doesn't install into the system

0 Kudos
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

Carlisle1000,

We will be more than glad to help you but we need the full information on your wireless adapter.

For your information, Intel has recently released new drivers version in our downloa center: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/ Intel® Download Center

0 Kudos
Residentx
New Contributor III

It's above...see the Windows Bluetooth dialog box?

0 Kudos
Residentx
New Contributor III

This is the Windows 10 screenshot. Does this help?

0 Kudos
Residentx
New Contributor III

My phone will not communicate now. I can pair but I cannot send photos from my phone to my laptop.

0 Kudos
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

Carlisle1500,

To provide the assistance you need, we need to know the name of the adapter you have installed in this computer and if it is the original one installed by factory.

The pieces of information are key to provide proper support. Have you accessed our download center (link informed above) if the new drivers now available can help you resolve the issue?

0 Kudos
Residentx
New Contributor III

What does my adapter have to do with Bluetooth? I have another post on the worthless download tool. The old tool was better...

0 Kudos
Residentx
New Contributor III

Can I get another engineer assigned to my problem. Please don't work on this anymore "Aleki"

0 Kudos
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

Carlisle1500,

Please contact us directly from the case you have created with us for further assistance.

0 Kudos