Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

I have an Acer Nitro 5 - AN 515-52, he had the Linux version Endless, wifi working correctly, however when installing windows 10 - 64, the wi fi is only disabled, no network appears, the driver is updated according to intel website, could someone help me?

EJuni7
Beginner

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

EJuni7, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before? (When using Windows*)

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes? (Besides changing the Operating System)

The wireless card, did you purchased it separately or did it came installed on the computer?

Did you check with your Internet service provider to make sure the Internet is working properly?

Does the problem happen at home or work environment?

When you said that "the wi fi is only disabled" what do you mean? Could you please provide a detailed description of the problem? Is it that you cannot establish the Wireless connection or that you are able to connect the laptop to it but it gets disconnected constantly?

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello EJuni7, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R.

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello EJuni7, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos