Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

I have to reinstall my bluetooth driver eachtime

danial_ock
Beginner

I had bluetooth driver problem which doesn't  work properly(shows code 43)so I'd reinstall it and reboot my pc but after awhile again this problem happened .I'd tried update throgh windows and internet drivers but I've couldn't find proper driver.I don't know even where or which topic exactly state my problem.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello danial_ock,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. In order to have a better understanding of the issue, please share with us the following information:

1. Is this a desktop or a laptop?
  2. Is this the original wireless adapter of the system?
  3. Was it working before? If so, when did the issue start happening?

Also, please download and install the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
danial_ock
Beginner

Thanks Josue_O_Intel

Its laptop and yes it is original adapter for HP probook 4530s

I had this problem at the first place but I've never check it because i didn't need.

let me awhile I reinstall it from microsoft catalog and its working untill this time so im waiting it happen again maybe this time it has been solved!

I shared my laptop info below down.

thanks for your help  

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello danial_ock,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello danial_ock,

Thank you for the information provided, we noticed you are using a Qualcomm Atheros AR9285 802.11b|g|n WiFi Adapter. In case the issue persists, our recommendation is to check with the card manufacturer for useful troubleshooting on their products.

Hope this information is useful, if you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos