Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7441 Discussions

I'm experiencing slow internet download speed through my WiFi connection. I have a 1000mb internet plan, but I'm averaging around 40mb.

Ed
Beginner

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
Ed, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support. In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system: What is the model of the motherboard? If this is a laptop, what is the model of it? What is the model of the wireless card? Is this a new computer? Did yo make any recent hardware/software changes? Was it working fine before? The wireless card, did you purchased it separately or did it came installed in the computer? When did the issue start? Which Windows* version are you using? Did you check with your Internet service provider to make sure the Internet is working properly? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
Ed, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
Ed, Is there anything we cal help you with? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos