Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7441 Discussions

I need a wifi/Bluetooth internal card for my Lenovo M720e sff BD and no one can help me 11BD504100

DMcke9
Beginner

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

This is where you must consult with Lenovo for compatibility.

Doc

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

According to what I can see, you do not have a M.2 expansion slot for wireless. You will need a low-profile PCIe x1 card.

The best on the market right now is a card outfitted with the Intel AX200 module. This gives you Wireless-AX, WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5 support. While you may not be able to use all of these features immediately, you will have at least future-proofed yourself. Here is an example of such a card: https://www.amazon.com/EDUP-3000Mbps-802-11AX-Bluetooth-Wireless/dp/B084P8KHMH.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I should point out that I am sitting at a PC that is outfitted with one of these cards. I particularly like this implementation because it provides the additional cooling for the module. It is possible to separately purchase the AX200 M.2 module and a card carrier/adapter and save a few dollars, but it just isn't worth it.

...S

0 Kudos