Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7439 Discussions

I need help. My internet keeps disconnecting from my PC then saying, "No Wifi Networks Found"

JIsaa4
Beginner

Then when I try doing the troubleshooter, it will say "gateway not found" then show a green check mark, fixing my problem.

But then when this problems happens again, I do the same process, then it won't fix it, thus making me restart my PC but my WiFi networks aren't showing up. 

I've tried all I can, I went through many forums online, telling me to "Update my Wifi adapters" And I did. I even tried rollbacking them (wouldn't let me), even tried Uninstalling them. The computer wouldn't lemme do so. So I don't know what to do now. I feel like it's my WiFi drivers though.

I have, 

Manufacturer: Intel Corporation

Description: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

Driver version: 18.11.0.8

But even still, I feel like maybe it's my WiFi Antenna of my motherboard, that's causing the problem. But maybe I'm wrong. I don't know. That's why I'm here.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Do you have a nuc? What model number?

What version of windows 10? 1903?

Download, run, and ATTACH the results of this utility:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Doc

0 Kudos
JIsaa4
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You need to contact gigabyte support regarding your hardware and if it is properly configured.

Doc

0 Kudos