08-22-2019 07:26 AM
- Does the WiFi is working on both bands (i.e. 2.4GHz and 5GHz)? The Bluetooth uses 2.4GHz radio together with WiFi radio. To ensure that the antenna is connected, the WiFi 2.4GHz should work.
- Did you downloaded drivers from manufacturer site?
- Did you installed both the WiFi and the Bluetooth driver?
- Did you switched Bluetooth to ON in Settings > Devices?
- You may use the Windows Troubleshooter in Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot > Bluetooth.
08-30-2019 05:50 PM
We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.
Intel Customer Support Technician
A Contingent Worker at Intel