Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7437 Discussions

INTEL AX200 CANT CONNECT TO 5GHZ

NYild
Beginner

I HAVE FOR 3 day ago installed on my Desktop Win10 PC INTEL AX 200 WITH PCIE ADAPTER I HAVE ALREADY ALL TREIBER INSTALLED BUT IT ALWAYS HAPPEN AGAIN WHEN I CONNECT MY FASTEST 5GHZ WILL CONECT ONLY A FOR 30 SEC. AFTER BREAK UP THAT CONNECT.

INTEL PLEAS SEND FOR THIS INTEL AX200 NEW DRIVER QUICKLY I THINK THAT PROBLEM IS ON SOFTWARE.

My system Is

Amd Ryzen 3600

GTX1070

X470 AORUS REV1:0

16GB 3200MHZ

500GB 860 EVO

500GB M2 Nvme 970 Evo Plus

120gb kingston uw400

Windows 10 1903 Dont Insider.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello NYild,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. 

I would like to gather some more information, please provide me with an System Support Utility report, please refer to the link below in order to download the tool:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

Make sure to attach the generated report directly to the thread as a ".txt" file. 

Have you restarted your access point? If not, please try doing this to see if the connection still drops. Are other devices able to connect to the 5GHz? 

Regards, 

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

NYild
Beginner

here is this from txt file.

my other device can connect with no problem

i have 4 the device

2 runing on 2.4 ghz channel

3 running on 5 ghz {galaxy s10+ notebook and smarttv

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello NYild,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. 

I was checking your case as well as your account and I can see that you already have a case related to this same issue. You have been referred to the motherboard manufacturer for assistance and information about the actual wireless desktop kits was shared with you. 

Please, for assistance, contact your motherboard manufacturer for support.

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos