Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

INTEL WIRELESS AC 9462 5GHZ ISSUE !!!

shimulx
Novice

5GHZ is not working on latest driver which date is 3/25/2022. Please fix the issue. In older version it works perfectly.

13 Replies
Jean_Intel

Hello shimulx,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

To have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• What is the driver version you installed that presents the issues? 
  • What installation process did you follow?
  • Is this a laptop or desktop system?
  • Is this issue happening at the home, office environment, or both?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
shimulx
Novice

Version is 22.130.0.5 and released on 3/25/2022. My system is desktop and motherboard is ASUS PRIME-H510M-A-WIFI. In this motherboard wifi adapter is pre-installed. Thank you.

shimulx
Novice

I restarted my pc and version 22.130.0.5 started to work! If any problem occurs then I will post here. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello shimulx,

I am glad to know you found a solution. Thank you for taking the time to share it; hopefully, it may help other community members experiencing similar behavior.

I will keep this thread open. If you face any other issues, do not hesitate to let me know.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
shimulx
Novice

Sorry ! 5GHZ is creating problem again !!! Now I am using microsoft driver and finally no problem at all....

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello shimulx,

I am sorry to hear that the issue persists.

You mentioned that the issue disappeared after using the Microsoft driver; I would like to confirm what is the driver you are running at the time. 

Also, I would like to confirm some information to have more insight into your issue:

• What installation process did you follow?
  • Is this a laptop or desktop system?
  • Is this issue happening at the home, office environment, or both?

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
shimulx
Novice

I already answered this question before, Please check.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello shimulx,

Thanks for the heads up. I confirmed that you have already provided the information I requested. My apologies for being repetitive. Yet, there is still some information that was not.

I want to confirm the driver installation process you followed to install driver 22.130.0.5.

Also, let me know which is the new driver you installed on your system. You refer to it as Microsoft Driver.

Create a report using the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU). It will provide us with vital information for further support:

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello shimulx,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
shimulx
Novice

No, Now I am using microsoft driver and everything works great.  Latest Intel Driver is creating issues.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello shimulx,

I would like to confirm some information. It would help me have a much better comprehension of your issue. Let me know the following:

• Have you tried connecting your device to another 5GHz network?
  • Can other devices connect to the 5GHz network?
  • What driver installation process did you follow to install driver 22.130.0.5?
  • Let me know which is the new driver you installed on your system. The one you refer to as Microsoft Driver.
  • Create a report using the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU). It will provide us with vital information for further support:

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello shimulx,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello shimulx,

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos