According to our translation, we understand you are having a situation with the Windows* installer. Correct? Could please be so kind and provide us a detail explanation of your situation so that we can provide the assistance you need.
Intel recommends to obtain the latest drivers from the computer manufacturer first. Please check with them if there isn't any security settings that might be cause this situation. For your convenience, here is a link where you may find your computer manufacturer contact http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/topics/OEMs.html information: Computer Manufacturer Support Websites
As a second option, you may try a clean installation of the generic drivers found in our download center. Here is how you can do it:
1. Download and save https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/75439/Intel-Dual-Band-Wireless-AC-7260 Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 - Package version: 18.40.4. The drivers for this adapter in this package version is the 22.214.171.124. Make sure to download the drivers according to your OS version and architecture 32 or 64 Bit.
2. Go to Control Panel, Programs and Features and Uninstall "Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software", if it is installed. When prompted, choose the option to "Discard settings".
3. In Control Panel, Device Manager, Network Adapters, right click on the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 and Uninstall it. Make sure you mark the option to "Delete the driver software for this device".
4. Reboot the PC or scan for hardware changes, check device manager and if an older driver is detected and installed, repeat the actions to uninstall and delete it as well. Repeat this process until the OS does not allow deleting the driver, or until the controller shows as Unknown Device.
5. Install the Intel® Wireless driver. During the first steps of PROSet/Wireless installation, make sure to customize the installation and install all the 3 driver components.Best regards,
Did you have the opportunity to check with your computer manufacturer for additional support? If this is a proprietary OS, it may be that it has restrictions on removing and/or adding drivers. Please, check it and let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.
Please, help us understand this situation better. What exactly is it you want to uninstall? The steps above instruct in details about uninstalling the Intel® Wireless Drivers. We do need more details on what is going on in order to provide the assistance you need. If you feel more comfortable speaking with someone in your native language, please let us know so we can locate one of our specialists to provide you support in your language. Please let us know as soon as possible.
We have created a service ticket for you so you can have the support in the required language. Please check your private messages in order to see the ticket number. Also through this link: http://www.intel.cn/content/www/cn/zh/support/contact-support.html 联系支持人员 you can also find support in Chinese. Please inform them the ticket number sent to you via private messages. Let us know if you thing there is anything else we can do from here to assist you.
Attach an error log, thank you.
[07/22/16 13:24:23] Update Package Execution Started
[07/22/16 13:24:23] Original command line: "C:\Users\Eric Ku\Desktop\Network_Driver_G8TGC_WN32_19.0.1601.584_A11.exe"
[07/22/16 13:24:23] DUP Framework EXE Version: 126.96.36.199
[07/22/16 13:24:23] DUP Release: G8TGCA11
[07/22/16 13:24:23] Initializing framework...
[07/22/16 13:24:23] Data in smbios table is (hex)value = 9 , Chasis type (hex)value = 9 , System type is : Client
[07/22/16 13:24:23] logo.png
[07/22/16 13:24:24] User Command: attended
[07/22/16 13:24:24] DUP Capabilities Value: 35651583 (0x21FFFFF)
[07/22/16 13:24:24] DUP Vendor Software Version: 19.0.1601.584
[07/22/16 13:24:24] Local System/Model Compatible with this Package? Yes
[07/22/16 13:24:24] Local System OS Version: 188.8.131.52
[07/22/16 13:24:24] OS Compatible with this Package? Yes
[07/22/16 13:24:24] Local System OS Language: ZH
[07/22/16 13:24:24] Language Compatible with this Package? Unknown
[07/22/16 13:24:24] Extraction-miniunz path: C:\PROGRA~3\DE5F3A~1\dell\drivers\NETWOR~1.584\miniunz.exe
[07/22/16 13:24:25] Extraction-GetExitCode: 0
[07/22/16 13:24:25] Identified Behavior : attended
[07/22/16 13:24:25] Temporary payload log file name: C:\ProgramData\de5f3adb-cb3f-45e1-941b-bc89e1b8c0cf\dell\drivers\Network_Driver_G8TGC_WN32_19.0.1601.584_A11\DUP3F70.tmp
[07/22/16 13:24:25] Translated Command Line : mup.exe /l:"C:\ProgramData\de5f3adb-cb3f-45e1-941b-bc89e1b8c0cf\dell\driv...
Thank you for your information. *We have noticed that you have attached personal information to this public forum. For your security and privacy, we are removing your email information from post # 10. Please check your inbox for the information about your service ticket.