cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LSpot
Beginner

Intel 8260NGW with AP Cisco 2800

Hi guys,

I'm writing to you if you have advice for a weird problem I have here with a bunch of new Lenovo Yoga P40 (with wireless card Intel 8260NGW) working on wireless.

This is the problem:

• When the computers join an access point Cisco 1040 and radio 801.11bn, no problem: download fast (30/50 Mbps), upload fast (50 Mbps)
  • When the computers join an access point Cisco 2800, the radio move to 801.11ac: download slow (0.5 Mbps), upload fast (50 Mbps)
  • I forced the wireless card to radio 801.11bc: download slow (0.5 Mbps), upload fast (50 Mbps)
  • I tried dozen of advice from forum and website in internet, changing wireless card settings, removing app: download slow (0.5 Mbps), upload fast (50 Mbps)
  • I tried to change the wireless card with an Intel 7265NGW, nothing better
  • I updated the controller to IOS 8.4.100.0, nothing better
  • I reset Windows 10, nothing better
  • I installed Wndows 10 by scratch, all fixed

Have you ever seen something like that in your experience?

Thank you

Luciano

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello Luciano,

We've had a few reports of connectivity issues after the Windows® 10 Creators update. In addition to what you have tried, you might want to consider the following actions, as they have worked for other users:

1. Disable RSC and Packet coalescing: /thread/114823 Intel 8260 + HP ZBook Studio G3 Connection issues. Somewhat driver dependent.

2. Change the Default Maximum Segment Size in the Wireless controller: /thread/115425 Low download speed with AC 8260.

Please check the related threads for details and let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Jonathan B.
idata
Community Manager

Hello Luciano,

Please let us know if there has been any progress about this issue.

We recommend you to make sure your Windows* is up to date, including patch KB4022716. Other users have reported that it address connectivity issues at the OS level.

Regards,

Jonathan B.