Over the past couple of days, my wireless adapter has been dropping connection within 10 minutes to an hour after I boot up my PC. I'm not 100% certain that the adapter is getting disabled, but the last time I lost connection, I went into the device manager and the adapter was disabled.
I've read around and tried a couple of different things:
- Used different driver version (17.0, 18.20, latest 21.0);
- Changing different settings in the adapter properties (Transmit Power, Roaming Aggressiveness, etc.)
I'm not sure what else to try. No other device on my network has this issue. I also don't get the 400 Mbps download that I get on other devices even though I used to. I'm not sure what logs to provide here, but I'll provide files if needed.
Update: After I lost connection, I went into Event Viewer and found a warning about the wireless adapter resetting. Not sure if this is the problem, though.