Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7440 Discussions

Intel AC 9260 Bluetooth

SAbra10
Beginner

I am having trouble with AC 9260 Bluetooth card.

It shows in Device Manager, and in the Action Center. But the status is Not Connected.

I have the latest driver, Windows® 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters Latest version: 21.60.2.1 Installed Version: 21.60.2.1. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

My Motherboard is Asrock Z 390 extreme 4.

Windows 10 pro.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

SAbra10, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

The wireless card, did you purchased it separately or did it came installed on the computer?

When did the issue start?

Did you check with your Internet service provider to make sure the Internet is working properly?

Does the problem happen at home or work environment?

Any questions, please let me know

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
SAbra10
Beginner
Hello Alberto R. Thank you for your response. Yesterday I have managed to fix the problem , now it works fine. Thank you again. Sent from Mail for Windows 10
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello SAbra10, You are very welcome, thank you for letting us know those results.

Perfect, excellent, it is great to hear the Bluetooth problem got fixed and now the system is working properly.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos