Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

Intel AX200 Virtual Desktop

Balasubz
Beginner

Hi - I recently bought a PCI-E wireless card to meddle around with Virtual Desktop with my Oculus Quest. 

I noticed that the latency in the app was a bit off and after applying optimizations suggested by this forum and from various other places on the internet, I was able to bring down the latency a fair bit. 

However, I still have a latency issue which I feel is mainly due to the wireless card. In the gif attached, you would see that the latency keeps fluctuating on a relatively consistent basis.

I have also attached the Intel SSU log for your perusal. Please let me know if this is an Intel Wireless issue or an issue elsewhere.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Balasubz, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

By any chance, did you try checking with Oculus Support for any advice on this already? 

So we can check this behavior further, can you please provide a picture of how the wireless card is installed and the antennas are connected?  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Balasubz,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Balasubz,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos