Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

Intel AX200 bluetooth and mouse not working properly

tja5172
Beginner

I downloaded (and checked via the inel driver and support assistant) the newest driver for my AX200. The wifi is working properly but when I restart my computer to update the changes, my mouse (a logitech G305 connected via personal dongle into USB slot) becomes unresponsive and the cursor is gone. My theory is it's incapable of working with while the wirless bluetooth PCI-E adapter is plugged in. If I remove the USB port from the header on the motherboard and restart, the cursor appears and the mouse is responsive, just not vice-versa. Has this happened before?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello tja5172,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

To better assist you please provide the following information:

• Please provide the model of your computer.
  • Were the Bluetooth devices working fine prior to the update?
  • What was the driver previously installed?
  • Is this AX200 integration in your motherboard? If so, what was the original wireless adapter?
  • What is your OS version?

Please run the following tool and attach the reports generated.  

1. Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) download link
  2. Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. 
  3. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
  4. Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
  5. To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

Esteban D. 

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos
tja5172
Beginner

I actually found out where the issue was... When i downloaded the drivers, I accidentally downloaded a driver over an existing device, which i found through my device manager. I have it all figured out, thank you for getting back.

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello tja5172,

It's nice to know that you were able to resolved this matter.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos