Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7430 Discussions

Intel AX200 brechung bei 5ghz

NYild
Beginner

Hallo Leute ich habe heute morgen eine neue intel wirelles karte gekauft die model nummer ist intel ax200 wifi6 ich habe eine folgende problem ich habe alle treibern installiert/deinstalliert aber ich kann uberhaupt kein 5ghz nutzen nach 1 2 minute entfernt sich jedes mal von netz ab gleiche problem habe ich aber bei 2.4ghz nicht ich will unbedingt 5ghz nutzen weil ich eine 450mbts dsl habe wenn ich 2.4ghz nutze bekomme ich nur 75mbts kann mir bitte jeman dringend helfen ?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Did you install this ax200 in your laptop? If so, you must work with the laptop manufacturer, as you cannot simply install the card of your choice:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005687/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html

Doc

0 Kudos
NYild
Beginner

i have install that chip on desktop pc i have buyed a pcie adapter and installed on adapter with antenna.

i have already installed last driver von intel but i dont find whats wrong on pc ? is this wireless chip dont compatible with desktop cpus ?

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello NYild,

Thank you for posting on this Intel Community.

Performing wireless integrations is subject to country-specific legal regulations. Before installing or changing the Intel® Wireless Adapter, you must contact the system manufacturer to obtain approval, step-by-step instructions, and support. It is worth mentioning that the integration may or may not work due to the following reasons:

1. Hardware/software compatibility issues or dependencies.

2. Manufacturer limitations.

3. Driver limitations.

In this scenario, you can try these steps:

1. Perform a Clean Installation of Wireless Drivers. If applicable, install Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) drivers first (both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi)

Windows® 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters

Version: 21.30.3 (Latest)

Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10

Version: 21.30.0 (Latest)

2. Apply the Recommended Settings for 802.11ac Connectivity.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello NYild,

Were you able to follow the steps recommended?

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
NYild
Beginner

i first uninstalled wifi and bluetooth driver from my pc and deleted

after delete i restart my pc

and installed already the last driver from ax200

and happening always again again.

i think is a bug or software problem pls can u send it a new driver for this adapter ?

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello NYild,

Thank you for your response.

Since you are installing the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 on a desktop PC with a PCIe adapter, we cannot guarantee that it is going to work as expected due to the factors mentioned on the previous post and the fact that we cannot confirm whether the adapter is compatible with the hardware you are using.

We do not consider this to be a driver bug. However, in this scenario, we can recommend the following steps:

1. Make sure the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 and the antennas were properly connected.

2. Are you using the latest Windows* 10 build number? Check for Windows* updates, scan and apply all of them. If the issue persists, try performing a clean install of the operating system.

3. Reset your router/AP. It is important to verify if other devices can connect to the 5GHz network to make sure the network is configured properly.

It is worth noting that the only retail wireless adapters for Desktop platforms are the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 + Bluetooth® for Desktop, and the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Desktop Kit. 

For example:

Integration Guide for Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Desktop Kit

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello NYild,

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be glad to help you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello NYild,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos