I have a Dell XPS L502x system with Intel Centrino 1030 n . I am unable to connect my Bluetooth headsets since i have clean install windows 7 , earlier with windows 10 it was working fine. I have installed all latest network drivers and crosschecked it with intel update utility software ( showing no update required).Bluetooth headsets are showing connected and even getting displayed on playback devices but unable to connect as here is no response when i am trying to connect through playback devices.
Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1030 Bluetooth connectivity problem
It is important that you know that the Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1030 is not supported on Windows®10. However, it is possible that this situation you are experiencing with your Bluetooth* connectivity may be related to the drivers. If this wireless adapter is the one installed by factory, we recommend to obtain the latest drivers from the computer manufacturer. A clean uninstall may be necessary before installing the computer manufacturer drivers.
You can find their contact information here: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/topics/OEMs.html Computer Manufacturer Support Websites
As a second option, you can also try our latest driver: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25203/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-and-Drivers-for-Windo... Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows 7* according to your OS architecture (32 or 64 Bit). Here are some tips on how you can do a clean uninstall and then installed them again.
1. Download and save the drivers from the link above in case the drivers from the computer manufacturer.
2. Go to Control Panel, Programs and Features and Uninstall "Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software", if it is installed. When prompted, choose the option to "Discard settings".
3. In Control Panel, Device Manager, Network Adapters, right click on the Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1030 and Uninstall it. Make sure you mark the option to "Delete the driver software for this device".
4. Reboot the PC or scan for hardware changes, check device manager and if an older driver is detected and installed, repeat the actions to uninstall and delete it as well. Repeat this process until the OS does not allow deleting the driver, or until the controller shows as Unknown Device.
6. Reboot or scan for hardware changes, then uninstall and delete any older driver versions as you did for the Wireless adapter.
7. Install the Intel® Wireless driver. During the first steps of PROSet/Wireless installation, make sure to customize the installation and install all the 3 driver components.
Let us know if this helped you.
We haven't heard from you in a while so we interested in knowing if the troubleshooting steps sent to you previously helped you to resolve the issue. Please let us know as soon as you have a chance.
I have already told that i have latest version of intel drivers for my network adapter which has been checked manually and by intel update utility.So i find no point in giving a solution to me that 1030 is not supported on windows 10 ( cause i am currently using windows 7 - i told intel team that bluetooth was working fine in it).Second solution was update drivers that was also a part of question that i have latest drivers.
So comming back to the real problem for which i require a solution from intel team is that drivers are installed bluetooth device is paired and it is being shown in bluetooth devices also.When i am trying to use it , it is not reponding moreover after sometime it is getting disconnected .
We do want to help you resolve this situation. Since you have rolled back to Windows*7 we would like to inform you that there have been report from other users that a recent updated of Windows*7 is causing the Bluetooth* to fail its connection. These users reported that after uninstalling KB3161608, the Bluetooth* works again. Please check this link for further reference:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3161608 June 2016 update rollup for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
Please check this link as well where you can find confirmation from other users:
For your convenience, In this link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24847/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-for-Bluetooth-technol... Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth® technology for Windows 7* 64-bit (WP) you can find the latest drivers for the Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1030.
*Please, do not click on the yellow stripe informing that there is a newer version because this update does apply from this adapter.
We haven't heard from you in a while so we would like to know if the information provided previously helped you to resolve this situation.