Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Intel Centrino Wireless-N 135 Bluetooth Problem

LVolk
Beginner

Hey,

I actually have the Problem that I'm unable to use Bluetooth at my Win 8.1 Laptop. I installed the Drivers that the Intel® Driver Update Utility said but after I installed the drivers it's still said that there are new drivers available.

Also there is no Bluetooth option in the Settings of my Laptop.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for Wireless Networking community.

I understand Bluetooth is not working on the computer and you have a problem that says new drivers are available after using driver utility.

At this point, Intel engineering is working to correct this matter, we are aware that this is a known issue and it should be corrected shortly.

In regards to Bluetooth settings, please make sure Bluetooth devices are enabled. Also, if you already installed the latest Bluetooth driver, there should be an icon on the system tray where you can open Bluetooth settings and enable devices to find your computer.

Allan.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for Wireless Networking community.

I understand Bluetooth is not working on the computer and you have a problem that says new drivers are available after using driver utility.

At this point, Intel engineering is working to correct this matter, we are aware that this is a known issue and it should be corrected shortly.

In regards to Bluetooth settings, please make sure Bluetooth devices are enabled. Also, if you already installed the latest Bluetooth driver, there should be an icon on the system tray where you can open Bluetooth settings and enable devices to find your computer.

Allan.

0 Kudos
LVolk
Beginner

Hey thanks for your help

I actually hadn't activated the Bluetooth device, but I didnt knew how to activate it without the settings.

Now I found a way and now Bluetooth works fine

Lukas

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I am glad your computer is working again. Thanks for sharing your results.

Allan.

0 Kudos