Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3160 slow Connection for moments

AChoq
Beginner

Hello there,

I have a ( Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3160 ) with Windows 8.1 PRO 64 BITS and Intel PROSet / Wireless 18.21.0 drivers .

My router is a ubee DVW32E

Since the location of the router or the computer has not changed . So it's definitely a driver problem

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

ALEXGT56,

In which circumstances are experieincing slow connection?

There could be many reasons as to why you are having a slow connection such as type of encryption, other background processes, Firewall and antivirus configurations, the ammount of devices connected to the same network and depending on what the other devices are doing such as streaming...etc. this could cause slow connection. Could you please provide us more details on this issue?

0 Kudos
AChoq
Beginner

Dear look my packets

0 Kudos
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

ALEXGT56,

Thank you for the information, but we are afraid more information is needed in order to help you. The Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 is 1x1 that implies that this adapter has one dedicated antenna for receiving and one dedicated antenna for transmission. And on 5Ghz it can reach speeds up to 433Mbps. However, there are many factors that could cause the slow connection. The Bluetooth* shares the same antennas and this could impact directly on the connection if it is in use. Turn off Bluetooth* and try the connection again. If you could be more specific on the issue it would help us to find the best way to provide support.

0 Kudos