My network adapter keeps disconnecting whenever I launch and play any online games. Otherwise, my internet connection is fine, I am able to browse the internet and watch videos . However, as soon as I launch any online games for about 3 minutes, my internet disconnects by itself. Then, once I quit the game, the internet reconnects. When i check the event logs i see this error messages:
- (Event ID 5007, Source: Netwtw04, "5007 - TX/CMD timeout (TfdQueue hanged)")
- (Event ID 10400, Source: NDIS
- (Event ID 1014, Source: DNS Client Events
-Miniport Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 , had event Fatal error:
The miniport has detected an internal error
- (Event ID: 4003, Source: WLAN-Autoconfig) - (Event ID: 10002, Source: WLAN AutoConfig)
-Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 : Has encountered an internal error and has failed.
I have tried to search online for solutions (updating driver, reinstall driver, network reset, updating windows, reinstall windows, set the power management, etc) I even upgraded to windows 11 but the problem still occurs
I have the latest driver
- Version 126.96.36.199
(this latest driver seems to fix this problem a bit for some games, but this problem still appears when i play some other different online games)
- Device IdPCI\VEN_8086&DEV_095A&SUBSYS_50128086&REV_59\4&BAFFB27&0&00E0
- Revision59 (REV D)
My OS: Windows 11 pro Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 (i've had this problem about a month ago when i was still using windows 10 so i tried to upgrade to windows 11 to fix this problem but this problem still appears)
If you look at the release notes for the latest PROSet/Wireless software package (22.70.0), you will note,
- The release notes state that (a) the package is the first to provide support for Windows 11 and (b) the drivers for the Wireless-AC 7265 adapter are not updated in this package. These two statements together indicate that, for the Wireless-AC 7265 adapter, there is no Windows 11 support.
- The release notes also state that the 188.8.131.52 driver only supports the Wireless-AC 7265 adapter when using 32-bit Windows 10.
Bottom line, your usage was, and continues to be, outside of the POR for this software. You need to upgrade your wireless adapter.
Sorry, reality bites,
Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. As Scott mentioned, there is no support for Windows 11* yet, if you have any problems using this version, you should report them directly to Microsoft *.
We can provide support for Windows 10* but we will need the following information:
- What games trigger this issue?
- Is Bluetooth affected by this?
- When did it start to happen?
- Do you remember if this issue happened after a new OS update or Wireless driver update?
- Is this a laptop or desktop system?
- Is this a new computer? If so, have check with your system's OEM for validated drivers or support on known issues related to the symptoms experienced?
- Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
- Have you checked if this issue happens on different networks?
- Are you able to reproduce the same issue while on hardwired connection?
- What steps do you take to reproduce your issue?
- Were you able to have you wireless connection in a normal/expected performance before?
- Have you installed any recent software or hardware in your system?
- What drivers did you try already?
- Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results
- Download the Intel SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-
- Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".
- Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
- To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".
Intel Customer Support Technician
We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.
Intel Customer Support Technician