Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 2230 Windows 10, keeps turning the network on/off

Ade_l6
Beginner

When I try to fix it this message appears "One or more network protocols missing" and I already reinstalled the TCP/IP protocols, did everything but none is working.. HELP!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

iNeed2Help,

We are not sure if we understood your issue. Are you saying that the adapter turns off your Wireless connectivity? Can you provide more details?

0 Kudos
Ade_l6
Beginner

When I start my Laptop it connects to my Home Wi-Fi and after a few minutes it doesn't connect anymore and stays in "Identifying Network" for a few minutes and after that Wi-Fi turns off automatically..

0 Kudos
JBeze
Beginner

I have the same kind of issue. The wifi card in Device Manager is up and running, the tray icon is saying there is no network available.

Before this issue, I had trouble getting on the Internet; the wifi would connect but wouldn't detect the gateway, I've changed my router because of that. Now this...

Please help us

0 Kudos
SBeau2
Novice
0 Kudos