Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz : The network adapter has returned an invalid value to the driver.

LoukaOCh
Beginner

Hello,

So I have a P53 and my event viewer is having a ***** load of fun as it spawns everytime this error like 10 times per seconds. 

I tried udpating the drivers to the latest 22.80.1 and it didn't change a thing. 

Here is the SSU output : https://pastebin.com/5W9HW1a5

Thanks for your time !

Regards,

4 Replies
cocena
Beginner

I also get this warning, I would love to know the fix for this.

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello LoukaOCh

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share with us the following information:

• Do you also get Bluetooth issues?
  • When did it start to happen?
  • Do you remember if this issue happened after a new OS update or Wireless driver update?
  • Is this a new computer? If so, have check with your system's OEM for validated drivers or support on known issues related to the symptoms experienced?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  • What steps do you take to reproduce your issue?
  • Were you able to have you wireless connection in a normal/expected performance before?
  • Have you installed any recent software or hardware in your system?
  • Have tried a roll back to a previous driver version for testing?
  • Did you try the drivers from the manufacturer already?

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

David G.  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.   

Best regards,  

David G. 

0 Kudos