Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz is only working intermittently.

TJame9
Beginner

I am connected through ethernet, so I don't always check.

Sometimes the WiFi works, then on restart it will be broken again.

Sometime the WiFi works, then will stop.

Other times it just doesn't.

I have attached a log from the Intels SSU application.

I see the generic "Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning properly." But also this line "Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz : A required parameter is missing from the registry."

I was hoping that someone might be able to help here.

I haven't really done anything but a clean install of Windows(x3) and the original drivers from the motherboard manufacturers website.

I have since tried Intels application to automatically update to the latest drivers, which says that this is the case. This applcation also reports that the network adapter cannot start.

Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello TJame9,

Thank you for posting your question on this Intel® Community.

To better assist you, we would like to have some information about your system configuration and environment:

• Are the AP/router and your computer using the same the same Wi-Fi standard and configuration?
  • What is the model number of your AP/router?
  • Do other computers/devices have the same issue, or is it just this computer? For example, do all computers on the same network have the same issue?

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
jimmyjoekneckbone

I have the EXACT issue as this guy/gal. It is only on the machine that the intel wifi 6 ax200 is in that is having these issues. My laptop is HP 15-af131dx windows 10. CenturyLink Router ZYXEL C1100Z. both the pc and router are on standard configs. Sometimes it says cannot load drivers for the network adapter. I downloaded all drivers for it and says I have the most current one. Leading me to believe it is a problem with the driver. I have seen many posts about this issue. Surely you can give me the fix immediately. Otherwise I have wasted my money.

Respectfully,

Simon Alexander

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello TJame9,

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be glad to help you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello TJame9,

We have not heard back from, so we will close this thread. If you need further assistance, please start a new thread, we will be glad to help you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos