Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7428 Discussions

Intel(R) Wifi 6 AX201 160MHz driver is not working on HP Spectre 360

Caroline
Beginner

Hello,

My Wi-Fi driver is not working for months. I thought Intel may release an updated version to fix this issue but the latest Wi-Fi driver version still cannot work. I believe my system and Wi-Fi driver are the latest version and I can use Wi-Fi from other device.

Laptop: HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15t-eb000 laptop

System: Windows 10 pro (version 21H1)

Driver: Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz (version 22.70.0.6). 

Wi-Fi device status: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (code 43)

I tried everything. Run Intel driver & support system, uninstall the driver and reinstall the latest version, run windows updates, and reboot my laptop. Nothing works. Driver status is "unknown" in the Intel driver & support system page.  Please help resolve this issue or release a newer driver version that will fix it. Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ClariceStarling
Valued Contributor II

Did you try HP drivers?  If not, go to the HP website, download and then install the latest available driver version for your wi-fi adapter model.

Caroline
Beginner

Hi Clarice,

The HP website scan did not provide a Wi-Fi driver for me to download. 

But I reached out to HP technician support and he found that it was a network card issue so they are going to fix it.

Thank you!