Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Intel(R) Wifi 6 Ax200 160 MHZ Disconnecting

AngryGoose
Beginner

My AX200 Wifi card will disconnect from 5 ghz and will not reconnect until I swap over to 2.4GHZ 802.11 b/g 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Khun_Doug
Valued Contributor I

AngryGoose,

There is virtually nowhere near enough information in your post to begin to help you. The good people on here really will do their best to assist, but anyone of us is going to need more data.

What type of PC or laptop do you have? Is the AX200 adapter original or was it added after you built or bought the PC? What type of wireless router or access point are you trying to connect to? Are there many objects such as walls or doors in the path between the router and the PC? Is it possible there are households close enough that their wireless devices could be interfering?

Please run the Intel System Support Utility and post back the attachment from the utility. This gives a detailed account of the hardware. The download link is here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello AngryGoose

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.   

Best regards,  

David G.   

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello AngryGoose

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos