Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz

peter_tamas
Beginner

The Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz wifi modem, is not working the latest driver update (22.110.1.1),  the latest driver is wokring fine is 21.90.2.1.

My Notebook : Huawei Matebbok D15

Operation System: Windows 11 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

What does that mean? Not working, how?

Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. Select Everything and then click on Scan. Once it completes the scan process, click on Next and then Save. Pick a name for the text file to produce and click on Save to create it. You can then close the app. Finally, open a response post and then, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog (below the edit box for the body of your response post), upload and attach this text file to the response post.

...S

0 Kudos
peter_tamas
Beginner

I saved and send my report file

0 Kudos
Ivagin
New Contributor II

You can try to install the new driver version 22.130.0.5 from March from Windows Update, which contains the desired ID of the Wlan module VEN_8086&DEV_02F0&SUBSYS_20348086. link

You can also install the current version 22.130.0.2 for the Bluetooth module. Unfortunately, the module ID is not in the file. link 

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello peter_tamas,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Your query will be best answered by our Wireless support team. We will help you move this post to the designated team for further assistance. 

Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance from Ethernet support team.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello peter_tamas,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand you are having issues with your Intel® Wireless-AC 9560.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Can you provide more details about this issue?

2. What is the brand and model name of your router/modem?

3. Does the issue happen with Huawei drivers?

4. Do you get any errors at the device manager under your wireless adapter?

5. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one?   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello peter_tamas,   

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello peter_tamas,    

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos