Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7670 Discussions

Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 problem on 5Ghz

Bobby870
Beginner
I'm at a loss on this one. Recently got Verizon 5G internet. My desktop wifi is working perfectly on the 2.4Ghz channel, but it connects and is secure to the 5Ghz channel being broadcast by the Verizon home device, but has no internet access. If I turn on my Verizon wifi hotspot from my phone and 5Ghz channel, internet works fine on my desktop. The 5Ghz wifi also works on my galaxy phone and 2 other laptops. I have the channel set to auto and the channel bandwidth set to auto. I've reinstalled the drivers from Intels site, checked windows updates, forgot the networks and renewed them, restarted the desktop and the modem/router...nothing works. I've even went into the CMD prompt and cleared out the DNS and tried almost everything on forums to no avail. Anyone have any ideas why only this desktop seems to have a problem with the 5Ghz channel with Verizon's 5G internet?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Bobby870,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I am sorry to hear that you are having connectivity issues with your Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200, I will be happy to help you.  

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions: 

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Bobby870,

Were you able to check the previous questions? They are going to be helpful to start with the troubleshooting steps.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Andres P.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Bobby870,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos