Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX411 available for purchase, any news?

Saltgrass
Beginner

I see the Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX411 was launched Q4"21.  Since I have been waiting for quite a while for a Wi-Fi 6e CNVio2 card for my ASUS Z490 motherboard, I am wondering how long it might take for it to be made available to the public.

If an announcement were to have been made or will be made, is there a specific site I need to watch?

Thanks..   

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The AX411 will be a better-performing solution.

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Have you tried using a AX211 card? It is also CNVio2-based.

Just saying,

...S

0 Kudos
Saltgrass
Beginner

Thanks for the info.  I had given up on the AX211 because after looking for it I never saw any announcement there was such a card ever released.  

I see it is available on e-Bay, so I might try that but I will need to check into what differences there are between the AX211 and AX411 and decide if I want to wait for the AX411.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Saltgrass
Beginner

I was checking the card and it was released only a few months before the AX411.  The only difference I see is the AX411 will not run with the Chrome OS, which I don't use.

Otherwise all the cards on eBay, and only eBay, seem to ship directly from China and quite a delay getting one of those.

So I will just wait to see if anything changes. 

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The AX411 will be a better-performing solution.

...S

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Saltgrass,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I'm glad to see you have already been provided with a solution. Hopefully, it may help other community members with the same concern.

I want to remind you, that since we do not sell our products directly to customers, you may want to contact any of our Intel® Authorized Distributors (https://marketplace.intel.com/s/pmp-partner-program/a723b0000008PICAA2/distributor?language=en_US

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos