Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7430 Discussions

Intel® Wireless-AC 7260 bluetooth driver

ozgurkerpic
Novice

İyi günler

intel ac 7260 bluetooth sürücülerini bulmam lazım yardımcı olursanız sevinirim. Teşekkürler.

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Check your Private Message inbox. If you haven't accessed this before, click on your avatar picture (at the right end of the blue Intel Community banner) and then select Messages from the menu that appears.

...S

View solution in original post

14 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Check your Private Message inbox. If you haven't accessed this before, click on your avatar picture (at the right end of the blue Intel Community banner) and then select Messages from the menu that appears.

...S

ozgurkerpic
Novice

So far, I have not witnessed any serious support from the official support team of any company. It is good that there are volunteers like you. Thanks again by the way

0 Kudos
Nordic7
Beginner

Hi Scott,

New here and desperately trying to find an updated driver for the Intel dual band wireless AC-7260 as at the moment will not see my router. I understand this may be a Bluetooth driver. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Regards.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Nordic7,

Check your Private Message inbox for instructions. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are 104th requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
yoyovish
Beginner

hi, can you send me those drivers too? it would be appriciated

0 Kudos
Charontes
Beginner

Hi Scott, would it be possible for you to send me the latest drivers for Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 as well? I'm having trouble connecting to WiFi 6 over here. Thanks!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Charontes,

I have sent you a Private Message (PM) with a link to my share providing these driver packages. Check your Private Message Inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 133rd requestor since Jan. 6th.

Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ozgurkerpic,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see those fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, website helpful to address your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued".

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

ozgurkerpic
Novice
Technology is developing very fast, I understand that, but not every person can access this technology at the same speed. Ac technology is a relatively new and expensive product for us in Turkey, and it is a pity that intel has cut its support.
Fortunately, there are friends in the support group. Thanks to them, I was able to find a solution.
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Well, I am not an official member of the 'support group' - but it feels like it sometimes!

...S

ozgurkerpic
Novice

So far, I have not witnessed any serious support from the official support team of any company. It is good that there are volunteers like you. Thanks again by the way.

ozgurkerpic
Novice
So far, I have not witnessed any serious support from the official support team of any company. It is good that there are volunteers like you. Thanks again by the way.
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I have been doling out the drivers to one user at a time, so that I could collect user information to use in my argument that the files need to be reposted. I am at the point of giving up, however. Intel is saying that there is a security risk associated with reposting the drivers and that Intel Legal is simply not going to allow it.

So, I am providing a share link here that will allow anyone to pull the final file releases for the various discontinued Wireless Adapters that I had archived: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtacZBU04mo-j-tQ34BdSDv6y1BFsg?e=7gn50T. Where possible, I have included the original Release Note files; where not possible, I have created Release Note files with what information I have access to.

If someone wants to take these files and put them on a file sharing service, go for it. Let me know where they are available and I will remove them from my share.

...S

0 Kudos