Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7428 Discussions

Intel® Wireless-AC 9260 Compliance Testing

Piyali_Goswami
Beginner

Hi

I am trying to run compliance tests for a board I am building which interacts with the Intel 9260 Wireless-AC. I am looking for Software drivers/tests which will help run the compliance test along with the board that I am building. Where can I download the compliance test suite? 

https://www.intel.in/content/www/in/en/products/sku/99445/intel-wirelessac-9260/specifications.html

Regards

Piyali

0 Kudos
6 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello Piyali_Goswami

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please provide more information on which tests you require, we share documentation but no software for testing is currently available. I will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address associated with your community profile requesting some details that may be considered sensitive information. 

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Piyali_Goswami
Beginner

Dear David

We need to test the system including the WiFi / BT module for intentional radiators. We need to perform tests in order to comply to:

EN 301 489-1 V2.2.0

EN 301 489-17 V3.2.0

EN 300 328 V2.1.1.

EN 301 893 V2.1.1.

Thanks and Regards

Piyali

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the information provided, please reply privately to the email we sent to continue with the investigation.

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
Piyali_Goswami
Beginner

David

Thanks! I would request you to send the email again. I cannot seem to find this in my inbox.

Regards

Piyali

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Another email was sent to the email address associated with your community profile.

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thanks for your patience, after researching this request, Intel does not provide this document. You can contact the external Dekra laboratory to request those and similar certifications.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Regards,  

David G  

0 Kudos