Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7660 Discussions

Intel® Wireless-AC 9462 - low download speed with intelbras router

lccyrillo
Beginner

Olá, comprei recentemente um notebook vaio que veio com Intel® Wireless-AC 9462. Possuo banda larga de 500mb. Se uso o notebook conectado via cabo atinjo velocidades bem altas de download. Mas usando apenas wifi, consigo apenas 40mb.
A minha rede wifi é fornecida por um roteador da intelbras. Entretanto, se eu conectar minha rede wifi em um outro provedor, consigo atingir velocidade de 300mb. Outros dispositivos da minha rede conectados no roteador intelbras atingem altas velocidades também. Me parece algum problema de compatibilidade entre a placa Intel® Wireless-AC 9462 e o meu roteador intelbras.
Alguém tem alguma sugestão?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I recently bought a vaio notebook that came with Intel® Wireless-AC 9462. I have 500mb broadband. If I use the notebook connected via cable I reach very high download speeds. But using only wifi, I can only get 40mb.
My wifi network is provided by an intelbras router. However, if I connect my wifi network to another provider, I can reach a speed of 300mb. Other devices on my network connected to the intelbras router reach high speeds as well. Sounds like a compatibility issue between the Intel® Wireless-AC 9462 board and my intelbras router.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Luciano

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello lccyrillo,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Wireless-AC 9462.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. What is the brand and model name of your laptop?

2. What is the exact brand and model name of the router/modem?

3. Just to confirm, does the wireless card work properly when is connected to a different router or network?

4. Is the issue only present with this laptop connected to your router?

5. Is the issues present with the Intel driver or also with the laptop manufacturer drivers?

6. Have you checked this issue with the router manufacturer to confirm any compatibility issues?

Regards,   

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello lccyrillo,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello lccyrillo,  

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos