Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7425 Discussions

Intel Wireless-AC 9560 loses connection Wireless

Silvano
Beginner

I have some Dell Latitude 7300 notebooks. These notebooks only have a Wireless network card and I'm having a lot of trouble using them on Wifi. Sometimes they work correctly, sometimes they lose a lot of packets and fall off the network and it takes a while to reconnect. This problem is happening only in these models because I have many other notebooks on the same network and do not lose connection to the network. Below devices data:

BRAND: Dell
MODEL: Latitude 7300
WIRELESS NETWORK CARD BRAND: Intel (R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz
WIRELESS NETWORK CARD DRIVE VERSION: 21.90.3.2, A04

Cisco Controller:

BRAND: CISCO

MODEL: 5508

SOFTWARE VERSION: 8.3.150

ACCESS-POINTS MODELS: 1040, 2702E, 2602E and 2802E.

I need Help Please.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Silvano, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following: 

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) on at least one system and attach the report generated:  

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   
  • Use the option under the reply window to attach the report to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).  

2. Are you having issues only with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or both? 

3. Have you checked if this issue happens on different networks by any chance? 

4. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently? 

5. Were you able to have your wireless connection in a normal/expected performance before? If yes, did you make any changes before the issue started?  

6. How many devices are affected by this behavior?  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Silvano,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
Silvano
Beginner

Hi Sebastian_M_Intel

Hope you had a great weekend.

I requested the information that you asked me from my Customer but the same refused to capture the information, claiming that solved the problem using cable network adapters. Thank you so much for your help, thank you for your time. I'm sorry about something.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Silvano,  

Thanks for the update.

I am glad to hear the problem is solved, based on that; we will proceed to close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please submit a new post as this one will no longer be monitored.

Regards,  

Sebastian M 

0 Kudos