Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7437 Discussions

Intel Wireless-AC 9560 netwtw08 driver crashes

llpp2
Beginner

Problems On/off (dropouts) with driver Windows® 10 Wi-Fi-Treiber Wireless-Adapter Version 21.0.0.5. Connection very instable

Even worse: Wi-Fi Driver Version 21.10.1.2 & 21.10.1 WiFi-Adapter is not working anymore.

Der Prozess zum Installieren von Treiber netwtw08.inf_amd64_137aa14f11dff053 für Geräteinstanz-ID PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9DF0&SUBSYS_00348086&REV_30\3&11583659&0&A3 wurde mit folgendem Status beendet: 0x0.

Das Gerät PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9DF0&SUBSYS_00348086&REV_30\3&11583659&0&A3 wurde konfiguriert.

Treibername: oem83.inf

Klassen-GUID: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

Treiberdatum: 02/27/2019

Treiberversion: 21.0.0.5

Treiberanbieter: Intel

Treiberabschnitt: Install_MPCIEX_GENM2CRF_9560_AC_2x2_HMC_WINT_64_AC

Treiberrang: 0xFC0001

Passende Geräte-ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9DF0&SUBSYS_00348086

Treiber mit niedrigerem Rang: netwtw06.inf:PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9DF0&SUBSYS_00348086:00FC0001 oem23.inf:PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9DF0&SUBSYS_00348086:00FC0001 oem44.inf:PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9DF0&SUBSYS_00348086:00FC0001 oem63.inf:PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9DF0&SUBSYS_00348086:00FC0001 oem109.inf:PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9DF0&SUBSYS_00348086:00FC0001

Gerät wurde aktualisiert: true

Übergeordnetes Gerät: ACPI\PNP0A08\0

Thank you for your assistance

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Oscar_A_Intel1
Employee

Hello llpp2,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community.

I understand that your wireless adapter is having connectivity issues and constantly has dropouts, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Clean installation using the driver from the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) since they have customized the drivers to properly work with their systems. 

*NOTE: Please check this link that will show you how to perform the Clean Installation of Wireless Drivers: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html

2. If by following the prior step the issue persists, try a clean installation with the Intel Generic driver.

Link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28794/Windows-10-Wi-Fi-Drivers-for-Intel-Wireless-Adapters?product=99446

3. Please make sure the BIOS is up to date. (Check with the OEM of your system for further instructions).

If the issue persists, please provide the following information:

1. Is this the wireless adapter that originally came with the laptop, or is this an integration?

2. Are you using a laptop or desktop PC?  (Please provide the exact model)

3. Make sure you have the latest OS version and build.

4. Are you having the same issues with other devices on the same network? If yes, please check with the Internet Service Provider the connection.

5. Please download and run the Intel® System Support Utility and send us the results to check your system environment.

Download link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

Hope this helps,

Oscar A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
llpp2
Beginner
Hello Oscar Thank you for your reply and your solutions provided. None of these 3 steps could help and I will provide you the reason why: 1. A Clean install does not help, because Windows will automaticaly detect the adapter again and install an older driver version, but this version ist not old enough. It is impossible to install even an older OEM Version. 2. This is the reason why I opened this ticket. The (newer) generic driver make these problems with the connection 3. Just 1 week ago I updated the newest Firmware (BIOS) form y device 3.1. Is this the wireless adapter that originally came with the laptop, or is this an integration? No it is not. As far as I know it must be version 20.x 3.2. Are you using a laptop or desktop PC? (Please provide the exact model) Laptop : Aspire A515-52. See full information : https://www.acer.com/ac/de/CH/content/support-product/7766?b=1&pn=NX.H54EZ.002 3. . Make sure you have the latest OS version and build. I do have. Build: 17763.529 3.4. Are you having the same issues with other devices on the same network? If yes, please check with the Internet Service Provider the connection. No I have the problem only with the Laptop 3.5. Please download and run the Intel® System Support Utility and send us the results to check your system environment. Please find attached. Thank you. George L.
0 Kudos
Oscar_A_Intel1
Employee

Hello llpp2,

Thank you for the information provided.

Please allow us some time in order to check if there's any other available workaround for you. I'll be posting back as soon as the outcome becomes available.

Regards,

Oscar A.

0 Kudos
Oscar_A_Intel1
Employee

Hello llpp2,

Thank you very much for your time.

For testing, you can also check if the issue happens by being connected to another network. However, in this case, since you’re using an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) system. We recommend you to first install the original driver provided by Acer* since they have validated and tested it to properly work on your system. We cannot guarantee you won’t have any issues using our generic drivers.

I found the download link of the drivers for your system, please go ahead and check with the latest Wireless driver there.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7239?b=1

NOTE: This link is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there. 

If the issue persists, please contact your system manufacturer.

Hope this helps!

Oscar A.

0 Kudos
llpp2
Beginner
Hi Oscar Thank you for your advice. I will do so. But I will appreciate if you could provide my system and error-log files to your développer (I pass it to you last time). Could be this is helpful information to find a bug (may be I am not the only one with such issues). Best regards, George
0 Kudos
Oscar_A_Intel1
Employee

Hello llpp2,

You’re very welcome!

We appreciate it; I will provide this feedback to the product team. 

It doesn’t seem to be a problem with the wireless adapter itself. We highly recommend you to contact your system manufacturer to make sure you’re running the latest BIOS and if they can provide you a validated and tested driver that properly work with your system.

Best regards,

Oscar A.

0 Kudos
CGies1
Beginner

I had the exact same issue with error code 5002 and 5005 in eventlog from source Netwtw08. I tried everything from restoring the OS (Win10) and removing/reinstalling the latest Wireless Network Drivers for my Intel Wireless AC-9260 card. I was quite close to order a new network card! Finally I reinstalled the Wireless BLUETOOTH driver from Intel to the latest version and - voila! - the wirelss network card was running without any issues and I could directly connect to my 5GHz Wifi. For me it looks like some version of Intel WLAN drivers cannot coexist with some (older) versions of the Intel Bluetooth drivers. Fun-fact: The "Intel driver and support assistant" was not telling me, that my bluetooth drivers were not up-to-date.

0 Kudos
Rage2366
Beginner
I am currently facing the same problem on my acer predator helios 300. Is there any fix for the issue?
Wifi adapter - killer(R) wireless -AC 1550i (9560NGW) 160MHz
0 Kudos
hexaae
Novice
0 Kudos
kawelk
Beginner
I'm having the same issue with Intel Wireless-AC 9560 netwtw08 driver and pieextention. I have done a clean installation but have not resolved the issue. Each time uninstalled the driver is from the devices it uses and restart will automatically install the driver.

Currently, I installed version .22.170.X. But when it's uninstalled and restarted will automatically install the driver 22.130.X

What could be the cause of this? 

0 Kudos