Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7428 Discussions

Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working

GhostNor95
Beginner

Hello! I have a ZenBook  UX480F that have some wifi problems. I have owned the laptop over 1 year, but not been used so much. Last week i got the code 10 error when i was on vacation and had to work xD I reinstalled all the wifi drivers and deleted them. Then i did a system reset and lost eveything and i still get the code 10. Now i updated the drivers again and i get either code 56 or code 10... 

Found one solution that worked for a day or two. Deleting all drivers and the nisntall new ones and not restart the computer. But that stoped working

0 Kudos
6 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello GhostNor95

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share with us the following information:

• Did you make any changes before this started?
  • Do you also get Bluetooth issues?
  • Did you test different drivers? What version?
  • Do you remember if this issue happened after a new OS update or Wireless driver update?
  • Have check with your system's OEM for validated drivers or support on known issues related to the symptoms experienced?
  • What OS version are you using?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  • Were you able to have you wireless connection in a normal/expected performance before?
  • Have you installed any recent software or hardware in your system?
  • Have tried a roll back to a previous driver version for testing?

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
GhostNor95
Beginner

Hello. No i did not do anything. I was using my computer like normal and then i had no wifi or bluetooth. So i did a system reste and deleted everything. But nothing worked, still the same problems with factory settings. When i got it to work for a few days i downloaded wifi drivers to a USB and installed them without restarting and that worked. Then it stopped working after a day or two. Tried the same again but did not work the second time

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

As a friendly reminder, there is some information that we need to confirm the next troubleshooting steps in this case:

• Did you test different drivers? What version?
  • Have check with your system's OEM for validated drivers or support on known issues related to the symptoms experienced?
  • What OS version are you using?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  • Have you installed any recent software or hardware in your system?
  • Have tried a roll back to a previous driver version for testing?

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
GhostNor95
Beginner
I have tried to use teo different drivers and none of them work. Have not made any changes to my computer or dowloaded software. It is the original adapter that came with the laptop. Have googled the problems, but none of the solutions works
0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the information, make sure your operating system is up to date. Also, several customers have reported Error code 10 being fixed by performing a Cold reboot of the system after reinstalling the driver. If you reinstall the drivers make sure you're using the ones provided by the laptop manufacturer. 

If still your system is showing the error, contact Asus* for additional support.

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

David G. 

0 Kudos