Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7437 Discussions

Intel Wireless AC 9560 stops working code 10 and code 56

GhostNor95
Beginner

Hello! I have a ZenBook  UX480F that have some wifi problems. I have owned the laptop over 1 year, but not been used so much. Last week i got the code 10 error when i was on vacation and had to work xD I reinstalled all the wifi drivers and deleted them. Then i did a system reset and lost eveything and i still get the code 10. Now i updated the drivers again and i get either code 56 or code 10...

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello GhostNor95,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. In order to have a better understanding of the issue, please share with us the following information: 

1. Were any recent changes made to the system?
  2. Have you tried using the drivers provided by the OEM?
  3. Have you reported this issue to ASUS?

Also, please download and install the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello GhostNor95,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello GhostNor95,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
GhostNor95
Beginner

This is not fixed

0 Kudos