Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7428 Discussions

Intel ax-200 WiFi adapter update issue

corey4x
Beginner

I am trying to update my WiFi PCIE Adapter to the latest version but I am confronted with this error every time I launch the .exe updater. I would appreciate any help to resolve this issue.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello corey4x,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+).   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one?   

2. What is the operating system version and build?

3. Were you able to update this adapter before?

4. Are you using a laptop or desktop computer?

5. Do you have any errors at the device manager (code 10/code 43)?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
corey4x
Beginner

1. I had bought a new PCIE adapter and installed it into my existing desktop

2. My operating system and build is Version 22H2 Build 19045.2311

3. I was able to update the adapter before with version 22.160.0 being the last update I performed without this issue

4. I am using a desktop

5. I am seeing an error code of "Event 411, Kernel-PnP"

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello corey4x, 

Thanks for the information provided. In order to continue I would like you to try the following:

1. Get in contact with the motherboard manufacturer to confirm if the latest BIOS is installed.

2. Get in contact with the motherboard manufacturer to confirm if the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+) is compatible with their board and BIOS and to get the proper and supported drivers.

3. Just to confirm, did you follow the clean install steps to install the driver?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello corey4x, 

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello corey4x, 

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos