Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7441 Discussions

Intel ax201 Asus ux425 Bluetooth lags

Shay2007
New Contributor I

I have Asus ux425EA with Inel 201Ax wireless

There is continue lags with the mouse for almost a year I have the Laptop. With no solutions.

Please (Intel) don't ask me to send you logs... because I already did it, And you can find many other comments about the same problem.

I am just still writing for you to take the problem seriously and solve it!!!

The mouse keep lags even in windows 11.

It is truth that is work with less leg in win 11, But the problem continue.

Just after playing with the registry as other forum suggest it work fine.

8 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Shay2007,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

· Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer:  https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html

· Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

· To save your scan, click Next and click Save.  

2. Have you tried driver version 22.80.1?

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351/windows-10-wi-fi-drivers-for-intel-wireless-adapters.html

Regards,    

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Shay2007
New Contributor I
Your auto reply is frustrating!!

You can find all my detail in my previous topic, that you just close the case without solving the problem or admitting it.

https://community.intel.com/t5/Wireless/Intel-AX201-Wi-Fi6-disconnect-and-BT-lags-Asus-UX425EA/td-p/1258552
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Shay2007, 

In this case, I am asking for this information because:

1. Previous report is under Windows 10 and I will need an updated report under Windows 11.

2. In your last post, you tried with version 22.70.2. and the latest is 22.80.1. I want to know if the issue persists even with this new driver.

In order to proceed further, I will appreciate it if you can help us with the updated information:

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html

2. Try driver version 22.80.1. and let me know if the issue persists.

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351/windows-10-wi-fi-drivers-for-intel-wireless-adapters.html

Regards,   

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
Shay2007
New Contributor I

The only thing I willing is to test the new update 22.80 ... And I will let you know if it work.

I am not going to be your beta Tester!! 

Many report about the same problem and you can make your own tests with similar CPU becouase it seems all laptops (Asus, Dell Etc`) with the same CPU have this problem.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Shay2007, 

Thanks for trying the new driver version, I will be waiting for the result. I will try to continue without the report, however, bear in mind that I may need it in the future.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Shay2007
New Contributor I

HI,

After the new update 22.80 It seems the Bluetooth mouse work, But sorry to tell that after few days of testing...

When I apply the Registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\VID_8087&PID_0026\5&ed1e05a&0&10\Device Parameters]
"DeviceSelectiveSuspended"=dword:00000000
"SelectiveSuspendEnabled"=dword:00000000
"SelectiveSuspendSupported"=dword:00000000

The mouse work even more smooth when adding this registry then without...

But still it is work better then before even when I am not applying the registry trick.

Well done INTEL, But still work to be done.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Shay2007, 

I am glad to hear that there was an improvement in the latest driver version and now your experience with your mouse is better. If you still need our assistance please let me know, otherwise, I will close this thread but you can always create another one if needed.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Shay2007, 

I just want to thank you for the feedback provided and we will share the feedback with the engineering team for analysis.

Regards,    

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos