Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

Intel wireless-ac 9260

destinynichole21
Beginner

I've recently ran into an issue with Bluetooth, I have a Tuf Gaming X570-plus (Wi-Fi) with the Intel Wireless-AC 9260. I've had my desktop PC since July 2021 and never had any issues with it until now.

Yesterday, I noticed that my Bluetooth devices won't connect to my PC, upon further inspection I saw that my Bluetooth was turned off in my settings. The Bluetooth button to turn it off and on disappeared. Every device that I had previously connected wouldn't connect.

This is everything I've tried to fix the issue.

I went into Device Manger, saw that the Bluetooth drivers for every device that I had previously connected were up to date. I saw that the Intel driver was up to date. I uninstalled every single driver, reinstalled the Intel drivers for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi multiple times, and installed the drivers for my motherboard for Bluetooth. The drivers still will not show in the device manager, no matter how many times I reinstall the drivers. Yes, I ran the programs as Administrator. 

I've tried going into my Device Manager to enable Bluetooth, all Bluetooth drivers are gone. I've clicked View>Show Hidden Devices, the Bluetooth drivers aren't hidden. There are no Bluetooth drivers no matter how many times I install the drivers from both Intel's website and Asus's website.

I went into the Action Center to try to add Bluetooth, Bluetooth is not in the Action Center.

I restored my OS, Windows 10 three times to a previous state, completely whipped my files. It didn't work.

I went into Settings>Updates & Security>Troubleshooting>Additional Troubleshooters>Bluetooth I receive an error that my device is not Bluetooth Compatible.

I tried going into Services then started Bluetooth User Support Service_102d80 and started the service, I went to Bluetooth Support Service and started the service, then I went into Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service and started the service. I restarted each one after that. It didn't work.

I've tried going into the BIOS to enable Bluetooth, Bluetooth was already enabled, I disabled it saved settings and then reenabled it. Didn't work.

I've tried unplugging Intel Wireless-AC 9260 and replugging it in. Didn't work.

I updated both Windows 10 and the BIOS for Tuf Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) it didn't work. I updated every single driver on my PC and it didn't work.

I'm at a loss at this point. None of the steps that have been provided for both Intel Bluetooth and Asus Bluetooth have worked.

My Bluetooth has worked perfectly fine until yesterday. My Wi-Fi works perfectly fine no issues, but the Bluetooth has completely disappeared no matter what I do or what steps I take from both Intel Support and Asus Support.

Here are the specs:

Motherboard - Tuf Gaming X570-plus (Wi-Fi)

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-core, 12-Thread

GPU - ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB

OS - Windows 10 Pro Plus

SATA - Seagate Barracuda 2 TB Internal Hard Drive

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello destinynichole21

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share with us the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results to investigate:

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

David G.  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

David G. 

0 Kudos