Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7441 Discussions

Interferência placa Wireless

RGome22
Beginner

Olá,

Recentemente adquiri uma placa de rede wireless ac 7260 e ao utilizar a minha internet com mais intensidade percebo travamento nos som, como por exemplo quando estou fazendo download de algum arquivo e escutando musicas, a musica apresenta chiados e travamentos.

Já atualizei minha placa de rede e minha placa de som para a ultima versão e o problema persiste.

Obs. Esse problema não ocorria com minha placa de rede antiga.

Gostaria da solução do problema o mais rápido possível.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Download, run, and ATTACH the results of this utility:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then, an Intel support engineer can assist you.

Doc

0 Kudos
Oscar_A_Intel1
Employee
Hello RGome22, Thank you for posting on the Intel Community. I understand that you're having a lock sound when downloading a file while listening to music. It seems that this is integration to your system. Please let me know the following information to further assist you: 1. Are you using a laptop or desktop? 2. If this is an integration, what was the original network adapter that came installed? 3. What driver are you using at this moment? 4. Is it only while listening to music or also when using any other app that requires an internet connection? 5. Please download and run the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* and attach the file results to check your system environment. 6. Are you having this issue since you installed the network adapter? We only provide support in English and we use a translation tool for your post. Best regards, Oscar A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
RGome22
Beginner
1. LapTop 2. Atheros AR5B125 3. 18.33.15.1 4. The problem is both in the sounds online or offline, but it occurs when I'm using a high internet traffic. 5. attached 6. Yes, but also know that I have changed my internet to 120MB Em sex, 10 de mai de 2019 às 18:28, Intel Forums <supportreplies@intel.com> escreveu:
0 Kudos
Oscar_A_Intel1
Employee
Hello RGome22, Thank you for the information provided. It seems that the system report was not attached on the thread. Could you please try to re-attach it from the community platform? Regards, Oscar A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
RGome22
Beginner

Sorry, follows the attached file.

0 Kudos
Oscar_A_Intel1
Employee
Hello RGome22, Thank you for the system report. We will perform the investigation about the behavior you're experiencing. I'll be posting back as soon as I have the outcome. Best regards, Oscar A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Oscar_A_Intel1
Employee
Hello RGome22, Thank you for your time. The problem you have seems to be a hardware issue, please contact the Original Equipment Manufacturer of your laptop for further assistance. Also, I'd like to inform you that when you're going to perform an integration of a wireless card, you need to take in consideration the following items: 1. FCC Regulatory Rules. 2. Compatibility between the wireless card and the system you have. 3. BIOS limitations. If you would like to check that information, please go to the following link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005687/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html Best regards, Oscar A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos