Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7441 Discussions

Is AX210NGW compatible with Modern Standby?

PLin29
Novice

Hi INTEL,

Is AX210NGW compatible with Modern Standby?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello PLin29,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand that you have questions about your Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (Gig+).

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Are you using a laptop or desktop computer?

2. Why are you interested in this information? Are you working on a project or performing any kind of integrations?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
PLin29
Novice

Hi Deivid,

Thanks for reply. We'll update all laptop of our office to WiFi 6. Most of them are ASUS laptop with Intel cpu inside and Realtek wlan base on Windows 10.

My supervisor would like to know whether the AX210NGW is compatible with Modern Standby or not.

So I need your support.

Furthermore, we'd like to know if the bluetooth can connect 3 devices ( keyboard, mouse, and headset) very well at the same time.

Best Regards,

Paul Lin

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello PLin29, 

Thank you for the information provided 

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello PLin29, 

Based on the investigation, I would like to let you know that the Intel wireless adapters are compatible and support Modern Standby, however, this feature can be enabled at BIOS.

You can check more information at the following link:

I recommend you to check the support and how to enable it with the laptop manufacturer and also with Microsoft since this is not enabled as a wireless card feature but OS.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos