Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7352 Discussions

Is Dell Studio 1737 with DualCore Duo T9900 processor compatible with Intel Wireless-AC 7260 Plus Bluetooth?

RJ3
Beginner

I'm doing a couple of enhancements to my 8 year old laptop and want to also upgrade the wireless card. I want to be sure the Wireless-AC 7260 Plus Bluetooth will work for me. Also, the laptop has Windows 10 installed @ 32bits but I plan to upgrade that to 64bits.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

BIENCUIT,

In this particular case our recommendation is for you to contact Dell* directly since thy designed this system, they are the only ones entitled to provide you this information with much accurancy. We also would like to inform you that Intel does support integration which is when the original wireless adapter is replaced by another one. Please access this document on line for further information on this matter: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking/000005687.html?wapkw=regulatory+information+regarding+hardware+installation Regulatory Information Regarding Hardware Installation or Upgrade

0 Kudos