Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

Is Intel AX211 compatible with Tiger Lake UP3 processors?

dbahia
Beginner

Hi guys, I bought an Intel AX211 wifi card, but it seems the current Intel Driver doesn't support it yet. Tiger Lake UP3 processor have device id A0F0 for their CNVi Firmware, but current Intel drivers only seem to install AX211 drivers for Alder Lake-S and Alder Lake-P processors. Can anyone confirm or know if Intel AX211 should work?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

dbahia, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your question, for us to better assist you with this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Were you able to install the drivers before on this same machine?

Was the Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 working fine before on this same computer?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this problem?

The wireless card, did you purchase it separately or did it come installed on the computer?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello dbahia, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello dbahia, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos